aja Balwant Singh Engineering Technical Campus, Bichpuri, Agra is a well known and established name in the field of Technical Education .It comprises of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy and Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning. It is involved in imparting education in B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharm and B.Arch courses. It is governed by Balwant Educational Society, it is chaired by District and Sessions Judge, Agra as the President and Raja Anirudh Pal Singh (Awagarh Province) in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The institute was established by the efforts of Late Raja Balwant Singh Ji and his heirs in 1885. The Faculty of Engineering and Technology was started in the year 1996 with three branches of engineering viz. Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Food Technology. The branch of Chemical Engineering was added in the year 1999. In the year 2004, two more branches of Biotechnology and Mechanical Engineering were added. In the year 2006, M.Tech course in Food Technology was added with an intake of 18 Seats. The Faculty of Pharmacy and the Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning was added from the Academic Session 2011 -12 for the B.Pharm and B.Arch Courses. B.Tech in Electrical Engineering and in Civil Engineering and M.Tech course in Electronics & Communication Engineering were added in the academic session 2012-13. M.Tech Course in Bio-technology and Computer Science & Engineering were added in the academic session 2014-15.